Hi, my name is Jan Shaw – The Success Alchemist, Intuitive Success Coach, certified life and executive coach, certified internet consultant, and business and marketing strategist.
I’m excited to tell you about the Ultimate Success Mastermind Group.
Mastermind Groups were made famous by Napoleon Hill when he extolled the benefits of being a member of a Mastermind Group in his legendary book Think and Grow Rich. Some of the most successful people on the planet have achieved their success as a result of being in a Mastermind Group.
Napoleon Hill defined the “Master Mind” as a “coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose.”
You probably know that 90% of businesses fail in the first five years, but did you know that, according to Dun & Bradstreet, 90% of small businesses that fail do so because of a lack of skills and knowledge on the part of the owner.
Not only that, it is widely known that success is 80% mindset and 20% strategy and that you must have the RIGHT mindset and the RIGHT strategy to succeed. In this mastermind group, we focus on both of these essential elements of success.
What business owners need to know to be successful
- Business planning
- Record keeping/finances
- Money Management
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Sales Techniques
- Technical knowhow
- Product/service management
The Purpose of This Mastermind Group
“It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” – Napoleon Hill
To support each other in creating Unstoppable Success by achieving our highest potential in life and business through Mindset, Manifestation and Methodology, which is in alignment with the original philosophy of Napoleon Hill.
Through our combined mind power and network, we will help each other to live true to our purpose and reach our highest goals.
A Harvard Business study conducted in 1979 with MBA graduates revealed remarkable statistics relating to goal setting and success.
- 83% had no specific goals.
- 14% had goals, but they weren’t written down.
- 3% had written goals and plans to accomplish them.
The study found that the 14% who had goals were earning, on average, twice as much as the 83% without goals.
The 3% with written goals and plans were earning 10 times more than the other 97% put together.
What Our Members Say
I love the support and feedback, especially the support from our amazing leader Jan Shaw. She has helped me move thru many challenges and hurdles. So excited for the continued outcomes. I am evolving into what I came here to be.
Great group today, ladies! I think I might become addicted to mind mapping….
Yesterday was awesome! thank you lovely ladies for such a supportive and helpful session.
I have met some amazing and inspiring women.
“No two minds ever come together without, thereby, creating a third, invisible, intangible force which may be likened to a third mind.”
Why join a mastermind group?
You want to make a change to your life/business, and you want that change to be a positive one.
Think about the impact of increasing your profits and/or income by doing what brings you joy and fulfills your purpose, at the same time achieving an improved work/life balance. What opportunities would it open up for you and your family?
- No more worrying about paying the bills.
- Able to enjoy more leisure time.
- Spend more time with friends and family.
- Enjoy a feeling of freedom without the old financial worries.
- Create a secure financial future.
- Know that you are following the right path and fulfilling your purpose.
20 Benefits of Joining a Mastermind Group
- Feedback – business & personal life.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Mutual support – during and between meetings.
- Tap into other members’ knowledge and experience.
- Increased confidence.
- Accelerated progress.
- Decreased isolation.
- Clarity – strategic questioning.
- Clear your blocks to progress.
- Increased revenue & profitability.
- “3rd Mind” phenomenon – inspired idea generation.
- Learn from others’ successes and mistakes.
- Expanded thinking.
- Increased creativity, originality and innovation.
- Referral partners.
Areas of Improvement You Can Expect as a Member
- Business strategy & development.
- Lead generation.
- Goal setting & planning.
- Client attraction & retention.
- Money management/profit growth.
- Time management.
- Customer service.
- Sales techniques.
- Systems and tools.
- Technical know-how.
- Work/life balance.
- Mindfulness and mindset.
- Personal growth.
“If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
Mastermind Group Structure & Guidelines
- A minimum of 4, maximum of 8 people who agree that the major purpose of this group is to achieve Unstoppable Success through mutual growth of mind and spirit in an atmosphere of total trust.
- Primary focus:
- Set personal and/or professional goals to be achieved in 2018
- Support and hold each other accountable for action towards achieving those goals.
- Learn new skills necessary to create sustainable success.
- All discussions within the group must be treated as confidential.
- The group will meet every week for approximately 90 minutes.
- As members will come from different locations, the meetings will be held remotely using Zoom.
- Group members will treat each other with respect and will not interrupt each other when one member is speaking.
- Attendance at every meeting is mandatory in order to keep the group viable and functioning as a Mastermind. As the meetings are virtual they can be attended from any location.
- A Mastermind Group must work with a definite plan. Read Napoleon Hill’s Think and Grow Rich (included as a bonus), and put the power of your mind to work for you.
- Commitment – a minimum of 6 months (renewable) to provide continuity and relationship development.
- The group will be led and facilitated by Jan Moore, certified professional life and executive coach.
About Jan Shaw – Leader & Facilitator
Known as The Success Alchemist, I am a Certified Professional Life and Executive Coach, Certified Internet Consultant and business and marketing strategist PLUS I have over 20 years experience in corporate IT and consulting, leading high-performance teams and delivering multi-million-dollar projects.
I organized the 2011 Festival of Enlightenment – a 7-day event held in Estes Park, Colorado focused on consciousness and spirituality, personal development and conscious business, which had speakers and attendees from the USA, Canada, the UK, and Europe. Many people said it was impossible to achieve, but I proved them wrong!
As a member of the Ultimae Success Mastermind Group you will not only get the value of my skills as a professional coach, trainer, leader, and facilitator, you will also get the benefit of my forty years of business experience in multiple business sectors, which includes project management, training, mentoring, business strategy, business development, systems design, sales & marketing, workshop facilitation, public speaking and event management.
I have written several books including Empowered Manifestation, Dream Achievers Success Kit, Take Back Your Power and Social Media Marketing in 30 Minutes a Day. I have also developed the Empower Your Life: Achieve Your Dreams coaching program, workshop and online course.
If you were to work one-to-one with me you would pay up to $1000 per month. By joining the Ultimate Success Mastermind Group you will have access to my skills and experience, as well as those of the other members, for a fraction of the cost of private mentoring.
To read my complete profile go to my About page (opens in a new tab).
I highly recommend working with Jan to get you motivated to take your business to the next level. Steve P.
Your Mastermind Group Membership Includes:
Mastermind Group Meetings
Held weekly via Zoom, lasting approximately 90 minutes. The meetings will be recorded for future reference.
- Round Robin – Check in on goals from last session & celebrations.
- Hot Seat – 10-15 minutes per person for their “Focus of the Week” – Other members give input/ insights and ideas.
Hot Topic/Assignment (chosen at the previous session) – Members contribute their thoughts/ideas.
- Goal Setting – Each member states the goal(s) they want to accomplish by next session.
- Unstoppable Success Strategies Workbook.
- Meeting preparation worksheet.
- Vision and Goal Setting templates.
- Ideal Client profile form.
- Product/Service Value Proposition template.
- Time Management templates.
- Business and marketing tools.
- Productivity tools.
- and more…
Private Facebook Group
- For group interaction between meetings.
- Between meeting support.
- Problem solving.
- Meeting recordings.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill (PDF)
- The Law of Success in Sixteen Lessons by Napoleon Hill (PDF)
- Empowered Manifestation eBook bundle (includes Prosperity Meditation MP3) by Jan Moore
As a member of the Unstoppable Success Mastermind Group you will also get 20% off private coaching, courses, books and events.
- Full participation
- Regular attendance
- Open to receiving feedback.
- Willing to share feedback and ideas.
- Vision and goal setting.
- Completion of assignments.
- Respect for the facilitator and fellow members.
- Problem Solver.
- Positive, kind & generous.
- Knowledge seeker.
“Possibly the most important and profound action you can take to create change, transformation and success in your life is to participate in a Mastermind.”
Mastermind Group Admission Process
Admission to the Mastermind Group is by application, to ensure that each member has the commitment and qualities to contribute to making the group successful. A maximum of 8 members will be admitted in order to keep the group to a manageable size for maximum effectiveness. Completing the application does not commit you to joining.
After completing the application you will be contacted for a brief discussion regarding acceptance into the Unstoppable You Mastermind Group, which will give you an opportunity to ask any questions you might have and enable you to make a fully informed decision about whether the group is right for you.
My goal is to make the Mastermind Group fun and fruitful! Having said that, being a member of a Mastermind Group is a commitment not only to yourself but also to the other members of the group. It may take several meetings before the group becomes fully integrated and for the benefits to be fully realized. For this reason, you will be required to commit to being a member for a minimum of 6 months.
By joining the Unstoppable Success Mastermind Group, you are investing in your success and your investment will be a fraction of the value you will get from being a member of the group, provided you commit to full participation and to taking the required action to achieve your goals.
Monthly Subscription: $297 per month, with a minimum commitment of 6 months.
Pay for 6 months in advance: $1666 saving $116.
Fees can be paid by Credit/Debit Card, PayPal or PayPal Credit.
Application Deadline - June 30th 2018 at Midnight EST
The success of every Mastermind Group is dependent on its members.
Every effort will be made to ensure that the members of the Mastermind Group are compatible and create synergy through cooperation, commitment, connection and contribution. Those qualities will only develop over time as trust and familiarity develop, which is why a 6 month commitment is required to allow these qualities to develop.
However, if within the first 30 days you genuinely feel that the Mastermind Group is not a good fit for you after attending every meeting and completing the assignments and you wish to leave the group, I will happily refund your membership fee after an exit interview to get feedback on your reasons for leaving.